Like to travel in style? How about the doing it will enjoying the lap of luxury? Well Costa Rica Custom Tours (CRV) offers a collection of high-end vacation packages designed specifically for the discerning traveler who knows what they want in a luxury package. Enter our Signature Collection.
Costa Rica Custom Tours offers the perfect blend of only the highest quality hotels and resorts coupled with some unique exclusive tours to see things like humpback whales, dolphins, monkeys, and even visit a local orchid enthusiast with his 400 species of orchids. See below for what is included in this once in a lifetime Signature Collection luxury vacation package.
3 nights at the Hotel Xandarimore details
- 20 minutes from San Jose airport
- Panoramic views of the Central Valley
- 2 lap swimming pools and 1 larger sunset pool
- No televisions in the villas, for a tranquil experience
- Ultra-Plus room
- 820 sq. ft., with a king bed, 2 sofa beds
- Onsite Spa
2 nights at Pacuare Lodgemore details
- King-size bed with Simmons Beauty Rest mattress
- Linda Vista Suite
- Private dipping pool fed by spring water
- Mini bar, room safe, bathrobes and a telephone
- Private deck and terrace with hammock
- Free lobby WiFi access point.
2 nights at Hotel Grano de Oro Hotelmore details
- Centrally located in downtown San Jose
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and throughout hotel
- Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow top mattresses
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Close to San Jose international airport
- Complimentary breakfast
2 nights at Lapa Rios Lodge Hotelmore details
- Gourmet dining at the award-winning Brisa Azul restaurant
- Rainforest interpretive hikes, bird watching walks
- Ocean-mangrove boating trips (additional)
- Private remote terrace location overlooking the Pacific
- Award-winning 5 Green Leaf for sustainable tourism (ICT)
- Lush natural surrounding.
- Complimentary breakfast
2 nights at Hotel Arenal Nayara Hotelmore details
- Ranked #1 Resort in Central & South America by Travel & Leisure 2012
- Deluxe Room
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Winner 2013
- Amazing views of the might Arenal Volcano
- World-class cuisine from Altamira and Sushi Amor restaurants.
- Free calls to the USA
- Luxury Spa
- Complimentary breakfast
2 nights at Hotel Florblanca Hotelmore details
- Beachfront location
- Deluxe Ocean-view room
- Spa Bambu
- Onsite Nectar Restaurant
- World-class surf location on Playa Santa Teresa
- Incredibly beautiful swimming pool
- Complimentary breakfast
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Your Day by Day Itinerarymore details
- Day 1 – Arrival in San José airport. From here a representative from Costa Rica Vacations will meet & greet you at the airport and provide transfer to Hotel Xandari. You will stay the night in an Ultra-Plus room at Hotel Xandari. Complimentary breakfast included.
- Day 2 – In the morning a representative from Costa Rica Vacations will pick you up at the hotel for a guided visit to downtown San Jose to learn more about the cultures and history of the country. This tour is led by a local historian who also happens to be a professional chocolatier. In the afternoon you will visit his private SIBU chocolate tour to learn more about this crop and its delicious uses. You will stay another night in an Ultra-Plus room at Hotel Xandari. Complimentary breakfast included.
- Day 3 – After breakfast a Costa Rica Vacations representative will pick you up at the hotel lobby for a private land transfer to the domestic airport where a private helicopter will fly you to Pacuare. Here you will enjoy a zipline canopy tour after lunch and then head to the Pacuare Lodge where you will enjoy spending the night in a Linda Vista Suite. The hotel includes all meals at this location.
- Day 4 – In the morning you will leave the lodge to enjoy the day white-water rafting and experience the adrenaline in one of the finest rafting rivers in the world. Lunch is served on the river banks. Then its a change of clothing at the Operations Centre and then land transfer back to San Jose. The night you will spend at the luxurious Hotel Grano de Oro in a deluxe room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 5 – After breakfast a Costa Rica Vacations representative will pick you up at the hotel lobby for a private land transfer to the domestic airport where you will be flown via private charter flight to Puerto Jimenez. Here you will enjoy a private boat adventure in search of the majestic dolphins of the Golfo Dulce in Costa Rica's Southern Zone. You will stay at the beautiful Lapa Rios Lodge in a bungalow. Your stay here includes 3 meals a day.
- Day 6 – Morning (after breakfast) you'll be picked up at the hotel and transported via private transfer to the local airstrip where you will be flown via private charter flight to Sirena Station in Corcovado National Park. Once here you will get a guided hike into the national park followed by a picnic lunch at the park rangers station. Then your charter return flight to Puerto Jimenez and back to spend another night at Lapa Rios Lodge in a bungalow. Your stay here includes 3 meals a day.
- Day 7 – Today is your day to do as you wish. Enjoy the Lapa Rios Lodge facilities or take-in optional tours (not included) the area has to offer like scuba diving, fishing and more. For further information on additional tours, please contact the tour desk at the hotel. You will stay another night at Lapa Rios Lodge in a bungalow. Includes 3 meals a day.
- Day 8 – In the morning after your breakfast, you will be picked up at the hotel lobby for your land transfer back to the local airstrip where your private charter flight to Arenal will be waiting. In the afternoon you will enjoy a guided hike to the Arenal National Park. Tonight you will be staying at the amazingly posh Hotel Arenal Nayara in your deluxe room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 9 – Early morning pick up at the hotel lobby to go on a deluxe air experience on a hot-air balloon through the northern plains and a horseback ride at the Centaura farm. Later that night you will be enjoying your second evening at the amazing Hotel Arenal Nayara in your deluxe room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 10 – After breakfast you'll be picked up at the hotel lobby for a transfer to the local airstrip where a private charter flight will be waiting to take you to Tambor. From there you'll enjoy a scenic private land transfer to Santa Teresa with stop en route at the famous Café de los Artistas to relax and maybe enjoy some food while sitting at the beachfront. You will be staying at the Hotel Florblanca in your deluxe ocean-view room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 11 - 12 – This is a free-day to enjoy the surrounding areas of Santa Teresa or maybe even take-in some of the regions tours (not included). If you are interested in additional tours, please contact the front desk of the hotel to find out more. You will be staying another memorable evening at the Hotel Florblanca in your deluxe ocean-view room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 13 – In the morning after breakfast you'll be picked up at the hotel lobby for a private land transfer to the local airstrip to fly to San Jose on your private charter. After that you'll enjoy a private land transfer to the San Jose International Airport.
- International airfare
- Airport tax, currently at USD $ 29 payable inside the airport facilities
- All personal incidentals such as laundry, telephone bill, Wi-Fi access, meals, drinks, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages, unless mentioned
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips to all local guides, drivers and hotel staff