Costa Rica Beach Resorts
Costa Rica is famous for its beaches. Imagine visiting the entire Central Pacific while enjoying a variety of pristine beaches and untouched rain forests. Costa Rica Beach Resorts is one of our more popular packages at CRV and includes stops at the local favorite Jaco beach and its incredible nightlife. Only a short 1.5 hours from San Jose, Jaco Beach has plenty offer just about anyone.
Then you’re off to the most popular national park in the country, Manuel Antonio. Here you will experience the raw beauty Costa Rica is famous for. Monkeys, parrots, iguanas, toucans and many other of Mother Nature’s creatures can be found here amongst the white sands of Manuel Antonio beach as the turquoise waters of the Pacific lap the shore soothing you to relaxation like never before. Peace and tranquility are abound – enjoy the pura vida life! Enjoy Costa Rica Beach Resorts Package.
Costa Rica Beach Resorts Package Includes:
1 nights at the Grano de Oro Hotelmore details
- Centrally located in downtown San Jose
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and throughout hotel
- Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow top mattresses
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Close to San Jose international airport
2 nights at Villa Caletasmore details
- Junior Suite
- Infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Private beach access
- Award-winning cuisine at the Greek amphitheatre styled Anfiteatro Restaurant
- Serenity Spa
3 nights at Si Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Reservemore details
- Award-winning 5 Green Leaf rating from CST (Sustainable Tourism)
- Deluxe room
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Winner 2013
- Breathtaking oceanviews over Manuel Antonio beach
- World-class cuisine from two onsite restaurants.
- Separate adult and family areas with a family pool that features a waterslide.
- Complimentary breakfast
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Your Day by Day Itinerary of Costa Rica Beach Resorts Packagemore details
- Day 1 – Arrive at the San Jose airport and transfer approx. 20 mins to Hotel Grano de Oro. There you will unwind after your flight one night in this luxury hotel in a standard room situated in the heart of the city.
- Day 2 & 3 – Leaving San Jose you will head to the coast and Villa Caletas. This luxurious boutique hotel will capture your heart and dazzle your senses. Perched above the Pacific near Jaco Beach, Villa Caletas is your home for the next two nights.
- Day 4, 5 & 6 – Transfer 1 hour to the Manuel Antonio National Park area, arriving at Si Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Reserve. This boutique eco-friendly hotel sits perched upon the oceanfront terraces overlooking the majestic Manuel Antonio beach and her turquoise blue waters. This unique resort offers two distinct areas for adults only and for families including a popular waterslide and swim up drink bar. In the center of it all, a stay at Si Como No is one the whole family will enjoy.
- Day 7 – Transfer 3 hours back to San Jose where you will once again enjoy the comforts of Hotel Grano de Oro. This day is a "free day" whereas you can take the time to enjoy San Jose or even an active night life the city is famous for. If traveling with children you will be pleased to know that San Jose has a theme park for children with rides, cartoon characters and all the things one would expect from a family theme park including a new and thrilling roller coaster.
- Day 8 – Transfer just 20 minutes to the San Jose airport for your flight home.