If you are looking for a simple option to enjoy the beach without the worries of anything else, then our Costa Rica All Inclusive vacation package is for you!
Fiesta Resort All Inclusive is located along the sands of Puntarenas. This all inclusive resort offers a variety of onsite amenities including, activity room and arcade for the kids, Teen Club for ages 12-17, children’s pool and adult pool with swim-up bar, nightly entertainment, variety of international cuisine and water activities around the beachfront pools. As the closest all inclusive resort in Costa Rica to San Jose at only a 50 minute drive, the Fiesta Resort All Inclusive provides a quick getaway for even local city dwellers looking to head to the beach for the weekend.
5 nights at the Fiesta Resort All Inclusivemore details
- Centrally located in downtown San Jose
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and throughout hotel
- Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow top mattresses
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Close to San Jose international airport
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Your Day by Day Itinerarymore details
- Day 1 – Arrive at the San Jose airport where a Costa Rica Vacations representative will greet you. From there you will transfer approx. 50 mins to the coast and Fiesta Resort All Inclusive. During the transfer to the hotel you are encouraged to take advantage of your guide and ask him anything you might need to know.
- Day 2 thru 5 – Your Fiesta Resort All Inclusive plan covers most meals and drinks, recreational activities, gratuities, and use of land and non-motorized water equipment. Lounge by one of several oceanfront pools or take a sunset stroll along the wharf located on the volcanic sandy beach after a stimulating day tour. For families, they have a children's pool and the Kidz Paradise with dozens of fun activities to occupy the little ones while Mom & Dad can soak up the tropical sun. Work out in the Fitness Center or take an aerobics class if you're looking to get in some exercise. The all inclusive resort offers a variety of land and water sports, beach soccer, tennis, ping-pong, night shows, casino, beach and pool games, arts and crafts, a disco, and more. There are nightly shows in the onsite theater.Standard Rooms: These comfortable contemporary styled rooms feature Sweet Dreams beds by Fiesta Resort All Inclusive Sleep Experience, and are equipped with over-sized shower stalls. A choice of either one king bed or two double beds, as well as a wide variety of views (internal gardens or ocean) are available.
- Day 8 –Return transfer to the San Jose airport for your flight home.