Tamarindo Vista Villas in Tamarindo, Guanacaste is part of the hotel chain: Best Western. Across the road from Tamarindo Beach with amazing balcony views of the beach and the bright colorful sky and sunset.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn how to surf, canopy through the rain forest or take any of the other tours that are offered in this area. If your not feeling up to a tour or want to rest after an adventure, you can relax beside the hotels ocean-view pool.
[schema type=”product” url=”https://costaricavacations.com/en/hotel/Tamarindo-Vista-Villas” name=”Tamarindo Vista Villas” description=”Best Western Tamarindo Vista Villas on Tamarindo Beach is footsteps away from the beach and still has an amazing view of the ocean.” brand=”Costa Rica Vacations” single_rating=”3.5″ agg_rating=”287″ price=”$74.00″ ]
Price: $74 – $184 per night*
Tamarindo Vista Villas on Tamarindo Beach(in Guanacaste) is part of the renown hotel chain: Best Western. In this tropical beach town take a surfing lesson or have fun at the hotel’s popular on-site bar: The Crazy Monkey.
- On Tamarindo Beach and close to Grande Beach.
- Crazy Monkey Bar – one of Tamarindo’s most exciting bars.
- Adventure– surfing, hiking, canopying and many more nature and ocean tours!
- Ask a CRV expert about all-inclusive packages in Tamarindo Vista Villas.
- Surf Camp is available for beginners, intermediate and advanced surfers.
- Salty Sols Surf School offers surf lessons to the guests
- Wide variety of surf and beach equipment Vista Villas allows you to have a great time without spending loads of money on rental equipment
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.