Finca Rosa Blanca is a country inn that has been constructed in over four hectares of private property which includes coffee plantations and colorful gardens located in Santa Barbara, Heredia just minutes away from Juan Santamaria International Airport and the commodities of San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica.
One of the main attractions to this hotel is the coffee plantations that you can visit. On the coffee tour you can even participate in the recollection of Finca Rosa Blanca`s own coffee. Also in this specific area you can enjoy over 5,000 native trees that have been planted with the help of Costa Rica`s environmental protection agency.
For a honeymoon getaway, a cultural vacation for nature lovers or just a holiday with the family this is the perfect luxury hotel.
This a luxury hotel located Santa Barbara, Heredia on a coffee plantation that views the Central Valley. Participate in the recollection of coffee beans and learn more about “the grain of gold”, as was called, years ago, by the Costa Ricans.
- Close to the San Jose International Airport
- Culture between the coffee plantations and the natural settings get the whole Costa Rican experience.
- Tour the coffee plantation holds a hands-on tour in which you can participate in the recollection of Finca Rosa Blanca`s coffee.
- El Tigre Vestido is the hotel`s on-site restaurant.
- Spa – relaxing with massages and in the Jacuzzi.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.