The “Costa Rica Family Vacations Package” is definitively one the whole family will remember. From everything including visiting live and erupting volcanoes, to visiting remote islands and tropical rain forest waterfalls, this will be an experience you’ll be talking about for generations to come.
Costa Rica Family Vacations Package Includes:
3 nights at the Hotel Real Intercontinentalmore details
- Centrally located in downtown Escazu
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and throughout hotel
- Corporate suites & business center
- Tennis court, outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Deluxe Room
- Kids swimming pool
2 nights at Arenal Kioromore details
- 7 thermal volcanic hot springs onsite
- Suite Room
- Mini-Gym and Games room
- Amazing views of the mighty Arenal Volcano
- World-class cuisine from the El Pilon restaurant.
- Onsite spa with many treatments available.
2 nights at Arenas del Mar Hotelmore details
- Beachfront (only beachfront hotel in Manuel Antonio)
- Rainbow Suite
- Oceanside large swimming pool
- Onsite restaurants
- World-class spa
- Lush natural landscaped gardens.
- Complimentary breakfast
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Your Day by Day Itinerarymore details
- Day 1 – Arrival in San José airport. From here a representative from Costa Rica Vacations will meet & greet you at the airport and provide transfer to Santa Ana. You will stay the night in a deluxe room at Hotel Real Intercontinental. Complimentary breakfast included.
- Day 2 – Following day you will have a mid-morning departure to La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Lunch will be served at La Paz’s Restaurant.
- Day 3 – After breakfast you will be taken via a private transfer to the Arenal volcano area. You will spend overnight at Hotel Arenal Kioro in a suite room with breakfast included.
- Day 4 – You will enjoy a fascinating boat trip through a tropical and dense rain forest located in the North Atlantic lowlands on your way to a shared tour of Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge. This region is considered to be one of the richest sites for birdwatchers in the Americas.
- Day 5 – Morning (after breakfast) you'll be picked up at the hotel transported via private transfer to the famous Manuel Antonio, Quepos. Considered to be Costa Rica’s most beautiful park, with enchanting white-sand beaches ideal for swimming, and tropical rainforest forest alive with wildlife. Important to note that the park is closed on Mondays!Includes: Transportation, naturalist guide, entrance fee & lunch. You will spend a night at Hotel Arenas del Mar in a luxurious rainforest view suite room. Breakfast included.
- Day 6 – Today you will sail aboard the Tom Cat or the Spanish Dancer where you will see dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and birds of the Manuel Antonio Marine Reserve. The tour includes snorkeling equipment and a tour of the offshore islands. We also stop for a leisurely swim at one of the white sand beaches and dive to the underwater reefs of the area. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fruits, grilled fish brochettes, pasta salad, and drinks. We offer your choice of a morning or sunset sail into the Manuel Antonio Marine Reserve. (*) Tour schedules: May-Nov: 9am daily / Dec.- Apr: 9am and 2pm daily.You will stay another night at Hotel Arenas del Mar in a luxurious rainforest view suite room. Breakfast included.Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, snorkeling equipment & light lunch
- Day 7 – Return in the afternoon to San Jose via private transfer and check-in to your deluxe room at the Hotel Real Intercontinental for your last night in Costa Rica. Breakfast included.
- Day 8 – Transfer back to the San Jose International Airport
- International airfare
- Airport tax, currently at USD $ 29 payable inside the airport facilities
- All personal incidentals such as laundry, telephone bill, Wi-Fi access, meals, drinks, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages, unless mentioned
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips to all local guides, drivers and hotel staff