Situated amongst the Los Angeles Cloud Forest Reserve, sits one of Costa Rica’s most prestigious and desirable wedding/honeymoon destinations. Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel is a unique blend of eco-friendliness with the authentic Costa Rican experience. Just over an hour drive from the San Jose International Airport, the hotel is ideally situated as a gateway to Arenal Volcano and the famous Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
Location: San Ramon
Price: $170 – $210 per night*
Villa Blanca is one of the most unique hotel experiences in the country. The feeling while staying here is that of being in a small – authentic – Costa Rican village. The hotel is certainly luxurious and is extremely popular for honeymoons and Costa Rica weddings with it’s own onsite 14th century chapel and manicured grounds nestled amongst the Los Angeles Cloud Forest.
- The property features a world-class quaint dining and bar experience in the El Sendero restaurant – dining in the clouds!
- The Voices of Nature Spa located onsite, is an experience in pampering like no other.
- The hotel’s THX theater offers nightly movies (w/popcorn) to relax after a day of exploring the cloud forest.
- Villa Blanca is popular for Costa Rica weddings and offers everything to tie the knot in paradise including specialized wedding planners and the famous 14th century Rome (replica) Roman chapel, La Mariana.
- Local tours include the Los Angeles Cloud Forest, nocturnal nature tours, zip-lining, bird watching and volcano tours.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.