Costa Rica Marriott is part of a renowned luxury hotel chain. Located in La Ribera de Belen in Heredia, just a short ten minutes away from San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica. Built on a twelve acre coffee plantation with an antique style, this luxury hotel is a great place to stay for couples, families or for business.
While it is in the center of the country’s economical centre, Costa Rica Marriott has meeting and conference rooms for business meetings and conferences alike. Also wireless internet is available.
Location: San Jose
Price: $139 – $300 per night*
Marriott Hotel is in Heredia, on a twelve acre coffee plantation combining one of Costa Rica’s main products, “the grain of gold”, with an antique styled infrastructure providing the feeling of being close to the heart of the Costa Rican culture.
- Minutes away from the International Airport.
- La Cascada Bar/Lounge have an exotic cocktail and enjoy some live music.
- Centric close to all the economical, cultural and social attractions of the Central Valley.
- Marriott Costa Rica has a smoke-free policy.
- Kuo Spa – get a massage and treat yourself at this luxury hotel.
- Meeting Rooms – with 28 meeting rooms for conferences, seminars or business meetings.
- Guest Rooms – each room has luxurious amenities and room entertainment, allowing you to have the most comfortable stay possible.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.