Covering a full spectrum of Costa Rican micro-climates, the Costa Rica Honeymoon Package encompasses a visit to the cloud forest, the mighty and majestic Arenal volcano and of course what would a honeymoon be without a trip to the beach. Over the past few years, Costa Rica honeymoons have really risen in popularity and has won numerous awards as being one of the world’s most romantic getaways. Get carried away by the beautiful hotels and scenery, and enjoy your special days as no one else!
2 nights at the Xandari Hotel & Spamore details
- Prima Plus Villa
- Onsite spa
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and throughout hotel
- Contemporary infinity pool & jacuzzi
- Views over the Central Valley and San Jose
- Close to San Jose international airport
1 nights at Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotelmore details
- Superior Suite
- Deep cultural history and 14th century replica chapel
- Located within the Los Angeles Cloud Forest Reserve
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Winner
- Voices of Nature Spa
2 nights at Arenal Nayara Hotelmore details
- Ranked #1 Resort in Central & South America by Travel & Leisure 2012
- Casita Deluxe
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Winner 2013
- Amazing views of the might Arenal Volcano
- World-class cuisine from Altamira and Sushi Amor restaurants.
- Free calls to the USA.
- Luxury spa
2 nights at Tango Mar Hotel & Spamore details
- Located on a 150-acre private beachfront reserve
- Beachfront Tiki Suite
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Winner 2013
- Stunning views of the Pacific Ocean
- World-class cuisine from the Cristobal restaurant.
- Tango Bar
- Beachfront infinity pool
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Costa Rica Honeymoon Package: Your Day by Day Itinerarymore details
- Day 1 – Arrive at the San Jose airport where you'll be greeted by a Costa Rica Vacations representative and then transfer to Hotel Xandari a short 20 min. drive. There you will unwind after your flight one night in this posh hotel overlooking the lights of the Central Valley.
- Day 2 – After breakfast our representative will then transfer you to Villa Blanca Hotel, conveniently located just one hour away from San Jose International Airport. The experience begins with the unique accommodations you'll be enjoying. The spacious "casitas" or small houses, are well decorated, all of them featuring breathtaking views of pristine tropical cloud forest. All feature a fireplace for cuddly fireside on those brisk evenings in the clouds. Late afternoon enjoy a 50 minutes serenity massage, a signature treatment combining Swedish massage techniques, firm pressure and long relaxing stokes for optimum relaxation.
- Day 3 – Private transfer to Arenal area to Arenal Nayara Luxury Hotel. Here you will bask in the flawless silhouette of Arenal Volcano, its loud rumblings and frequent explosions of lava and ash are a sight not to be missed by any visitor to the country.By no means are these the only attractions of this area.
- Day 4 – Free day to relax, or enjoy one of the many activities of the Arenal and La Fortuna area. In the evening you will enjoy an intimate dinner at Altamira Restaurant. You'll be swept away at the amazing beauty and abundance of nature while you dine by the moonlight with your own private chef and waiter.
- Day 5 – After breakfast a private transfer to Tambor Beach a little quiet village which has become a very popular destination among tourists that are looking for a laid-back peaceful holiday. Here you will find dark volcanic sand beach with calm waters that are safe, great for swimming and a variety of water sports including kayaking, fishing and scuba diving. The Tango Mar is where you will call home for the next 3 nights while reveling in your breathtaking oceanfront bungalow (Tiki Suite).
- Day 6 - 7 – Free days to take in your surroundings and possibly head out and enjoy some of the many activities around the area like horseback riding, a visit to the Curu National Park, a boat trip to Tortuga Island, and/or a canopy tour among a few. You are also invited to take in a massage for two and a romantic candlelight dinner beachfront.
- Day 8 – After breakfast you will fly back to San Jose and transfer to your favorite Xandari Hotel in Alajuela near the airport. Here you will once again enjoy the luxury of staying in a Prima Plus Villa with breakfast included.
- Day 9 – Transfer to San Jose International airport for your departure. Enjoy a safe and relaxed flight home and we hope to see you again!