Like to travel in style? How about the doing it will enjoying the lap of luxury? Well Costa Rica Vacations (CRV) offers a collection of high-end vacation packages designed specifically for the discerning traveler who knows what they want in a luxury package. Enter our Signature Collection.
The Best of Costa Rica offers the perfect blend of only the highest quality hotels and resorts coupled with some unique exclusive tours to see things like humpback whales, dolphins, monkeys, and even visit a local orchid enthusiast with his 400 species of orchids. See below for what is included in this once in a lifetime Signature Collection luxury vacation package.
3 nights at the Hotel Xandarimore details
The Xandari Resort & Spa is a tropical paradise of 24 individually designed villas nestled on a 40 acre plantation overlooking the Central Valley of Costa Rica, and only 20 minutes from the San Jose International Airport. At an elevation of 3900 feet (1200 meters), Xandari enjoys a near–perfect temperature of around 70 degrees Fahrenheit all year. This boutique resort is the perfect starting point for your Costa Rica vacation.
- 20 minutes from San Jose airport
- Panoramic views of the Central Valley
- 2 lap swimming pools and 1 larger sunset pool
- No televisions in the villas, for a tranquil experience
- Ultra-Plus room
- 820 sq. ft., with a king bed, 2 sofa beds
- Onsite Spa
2 nights at Pacuare Lodgemore details
A visit to the Pacuare Lodge is a journey to a magical place where the beauty and diversity of tropical nature delight the senses, authentic Costa Rican hospitality makes you feel like part of the family. The lodge's comfortable bungalows and elegant suites are nestled between a pristine wilderness reserve and the Pacuare River. It is surrounded by tropical rainforest where colorful birds and butterflies flit through exuberant foliage and the songs of toucans and oropendolas complement the soothing sound of flowing water.
- King-size bed with Simmons Beauty Rest mattress
- Linda Vista Suite
- Private dipping pool fed by spring water
- Mini bar, room safe, bathrobes and a telephone
- Private deck and terrace with hammock
- Free lobby WiFi access point.
2 nights at Hotel Grano de Oro Hotelmore details
Situated in the heart of San Jose, Hotel Grano de Oro is a true oasis. It was once a tropical Victorian mansion that boasts 40-rooms while maintaining the warmth and comfort of a private home with all the amenities of a luxury hotel. Service is paramount to the staff of the Hotel Grano de Oro, where each and every guest is made to feel "at home".
- Centrally located in downtown San Jose
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and throughout hotel
- Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow top mattresses
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Close to San Jose international airport
- Complimentary breakfast
2 nights at Lapa Rios Lodge Hotelmore details
Set in a private nature reserve spread over 1,000 acres of Central America's last remaining lowland tropical rainforest in Costa Rica's wild Osa Peninsula, Lapa Rios is paradise for lovers of wildlife, birding, nature and beaches. There are 16 private bungalows that line three ridges overlooking the pristine point where the Golfo Dulce meets the Pacific Ocean.
*please note that this property is located on a ridge therefore climbing of over 200 stairs to your room will be required. Also, due to the remoteness of the lodge, there is no internet or phone service.
- Gourmet dining at the award-winning Brisa Azul restaurant
- Rainforest interpretive hikes, bird watching walks
- Ocean-mangrove boating trips (additional)
- Private remote terrace location overlooking the Pacific
- Award-winning 5 Green Leaf for sustainable tourism (ICT)
- Lush natural surrounding.
- Complimentary breakfast
2 nights at Hotel Arenal Nayara Hotelmore details
Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service.
- Ranked #1 Resort in Central & South America by Travel & Leisure 2012
- Deluxe Room
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Winner 2013
- Amazing views of the might Arenal Volcano
- World-class cuisine from Altamira and Sushi Amor restaurants.
- Free calls to the USA
- Luxury Spa
- Complimentary breakfast
2 nights at Hotel Florblanca Hotelmore details
Florblanca hotel is a luxury resort on Costa Rica's Pacific coast. Florblanca is an award-winning destination for every adventurous traveler. Located on the pristine beaches of the Nicoya Peninsula, in an unspoiled tropical jungle overlooking the world famous surf of Playa Santa Teresa, Florblanca offers a vacation experience like no other.
- Beachfront location
- Deluxe Ocean-view room
- Spa Bambu
- Onsite Nectar Restaurant
- World-class surf location on Playa Santa Teresa
- Incredibly beautiful swimming pool
- Complimentary breakfast
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Your Day by Day Itinerarymore details
- Day 1 – Arrival in San José airport. From here a representative from Costa Rica Vacations will meet & greet you at the airport and provide transfer to Hotel Xandari. You will stay the night in an Ultra-Plus room at Hotel Xandari. Complimentary breakfast included.
- Day 2 – In the morning a representative from Costa Rica Vacations will pick you up at the hotel for a guided visit to downtown San Jose to learn more about the cultures and history of the country. This tour is led by a local historian who also happens to be a professional chocolatier. In the afternoon you will visit his private SIBU chocolate tour to learn more about this crop and its delicious uses. You will stay another night in an Ultra-Plus room at Hotel Xandari. Complimentary breakfast included.
- Day 3 – After breakfast a Costa Rica Vacations representative will pick you up at the hotel lobby for a private land transfer to the domestic airport where a private helicopter will fly you to Pacuare. Here you will enjoy a zipline canopy tour after lunch and then head to the Pacuare Lodge where you will enjoy spending the night in a Linda Vista Suite. The hotel includes all meals at this location.
- Day 4 – In the morning you will leave the lodge to enjoy the day white-water rafting and experience the adrenaline in one of the finest rafting rivers in the world. Lunch is served on the river banks. Then its a change of clothing at the Operations Centre and then land transfer back to San Jose. The night you will spend at the luxurious Hotel Grano de Oro in a deluxe room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 5 – After breakfast a Costa Rica Vacations representative will pick you up at the hotel lobby for a private land transfer to the domestic airport where you will be flown via private charter flight to Puerto Jimenez. Here you will enjoy a private boat adventure in search of the majestic dolphins of the Golfo Dulce in Costa Rica's Southern Zone. You will stay at the beautiful Lapa Rios Lodge in a bungalow. Your stay here includes 3 meals a day.
- Day 6 – Morning (after breakfast) you'll be picked up at the hotel and transported via private transfer to the local airstrip where you will be flown via private charter flight to Sirena Station in Corcovado National Park. Once here you will get a guided hike into the national park followed by a picnic lunch at the park rangers station. Then your charter return flight to Puerto Jimenez and back to spend another night at Lapa Rios Lodge in a bungalow. Your stay here includes 3 meals a day.
- Day 7 – Today is your day to do as you wish. Enjoy the Lapa Rios Lodge facilities or take-in optional tours (not included) the area has to offer like scuba diving, fishing and more. For further information on additional tours, please contact the tour desk at the hotel. You will stay another night at Lapa Rios Lodge in a bungalow. Includes 3 meals a day.
- Day 8 – In the morning after your breakfast, you will be picked up at the hotel lobby for your land transfer back to the local airstrip where your private charter flight to Arenal will be waiting. In the afternoon you will enjoy a guided hike to the Arenal National Park. Tonight you will be staying at the amazingly posh Hotel Arenal Nayara in your deluxe room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 9 – Early morning pick up at the hotel lobby to go on a deluxe air experience on a hot-air balloon through the northern plains and a horseback ride at the Centaura farm. Later that night you will be enjoying your second evening at the amazing Hotel Arenal Nayara in your deluxe room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 10 – After breakfast you'll be picked up at the hotel lobby for a transfer to the local airstrip where a private charter flight will be waiting to take you to Tambor. From there you'll enjoy a scenic private land transfer to Santa Teresa with stop en route at the famous Café de los Artistas to relax and maybe enjoy some food while sitting at the beachfront. You will be staying at the Hotel Florblanca in your deluxe ocean-view room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 11 - 12 – This is a free-day to enjoy the surrounding areas of Santa Teresa or maybe even take-in some of the regions tours (not included). If you are interested in additional tours, please contact the front desk of the hotel to find out more. You will be staying another memorable evening at the Hotel Florblanca in your deluxe ocean-view room including a complimentary breakfast.
- Day 13 – In the morning after breakfast you'll be picked up at the hotel lobby for a private land transfer to the local airstrip to fly to San Jose on your private charter. After that you'll enjoy a private land transfer to the San Jose International Airport.
- International airfare
- Airport tax, currently at USD $ 29 payable inside the airport facilities
- All personal incidentals such as laundry, telephone bill, Wi-Fi access, meals, drinks, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages, unless mentioned
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips to all local guides, drivers and hotel staff
Jungle Canopy Zip Liningmore details
The exhilarating experience of flying atop the jungle canopy is unlike anything you've experienced before. Zip-lining is one of the most popular tourist activities and thousands enjoy this once in a lifetime experience each year.
All you need is your willingness to try new and exciting things - be without fear of heights - and you'll have the time of your life. Highly recommended.
Adrenaline ATV Toursmore details
Imagine the thrill of ripping through the jungle - hair wipping in the wind as you bend the corner full speed only to emerge on one of the most beautiful beaches you've ever laid your eyes on? Now imagine showing off all the mud from riding in a remote waterfall in the lush rain forests of Costa Rica. Are you up for it?
Manuel Antonio National Parkmore details
As one of the top destinations in the country, Manuel Antonio National Park is a sight to behold. Abound with some of the most intriguing wildlife like four species of monkeys, parrots, ignuans, toucans and other exotic animals from the rainforest, it is a must see for anyone traveling to Costa Rica. The beach itself is white-sand with turquoise blue waters.
Learn to Surf in Costa Ricamore details
Ever dreamed of surfing effortlessly across the waves in some far off tropical destination? The time has come - Costa Rica surfing is famous the world over and here's your chance to return home telling stories about how you "ripped it up" in CR. Learning to surf in Costa Rica is easy. Ask your travel adviser today how you can learn this incredible sport.