Situated in one of the most bio-diverse and intense places on the planet (according to National Geographic) this boutique hotel offers adventure seekers an experience of a lifetime. Aguila de Osa is a member of the Greentique Hotel brand of sustainable hotels in Costa Rica which also includes Si Como No in Manuel Antonio and Villa Blanca in San Ramon near the Central Valley.
Visitors to Aguila del Osa will be enveloped in the raw and untouched beauty Costa Rica is famous for. Bordering the world famous Corcovado National Park, the hotel is reachable only by boat and offers adventurers a plethora of activities including bluewater fishing charters, scuba diving at Caño Island, horseback riding on the beach or hiking through the park to name a few. The rustic allure of Aguila de Osa is one you won’t soon forget as many of our travelers are return guests to this magical place.
Location: Osa Peninsula
Price: $442 – $586 per night*
This all inclusive (minus alcohol) boutique hotel is situated in one of the most bio-diverse areas of the planet (according to National Geographic), sits a gem. Aguila de Osa Inn is a hotel custom fitted to the adventure seeker. Bordering the Corcovado National Park, the Inn is ideally located at the mouth of the Aguijitas River with views out to the world-class diving location, Caño Island.
- Neighbors to the famous Corcovado National Park.
- All Inclusive experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alcohol not included.
- Adventure is abound with diving, snorkeling, nature hiking, zip-lining, horseback riding and blue water fishing.
- This Greentique Hotels member practices sustainable hospitality and offers exceptional experiences without compromise.
- Rio Selva is the onsite restaurant serving gourmet cuisine created with a unique tropical flair.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.